Australian Music Industry Network (AMIN)
A united voice for contemporary music.
The Australian Music Industry Network (AMIN) unites Australia’s state and territory industry development bodies to advocate for the rights and well-being of our vibrant music industry. From national policy to local industry issues, AMIN provides frameworks for fair and sustainable industry development.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 1998, AMIN is an umbrella organisation that encompasses the state and territory music industry development bodies:
WHAT WE DO
The Australian Music Industry Network provides a national platform for the representation, advocacy and development of contemporary music in Australia.
AMIN provides a united voice to advocate for the needs of Australia’s contemporary music industry at local, state and federal levels and exists to support and promote a healthy and sustainable contemporary music ecosystem.
- AMIN advocates and lobbies, within and on behalf of the industry, at a national level
- Promotes industry best practice frameworks
- Campaigns for better deals and conditions for our musicians and industry
- Produces new initiatives that raise public awareness of the value of Australia’s contemporary music industry
- Develops international music industry connections and opportunities
- Conducts new research to fill data gaps on behalf of the industry
- Streamlines key relationships to address major industry challenges
- Promotes the activities and achievements of the Australian contemporary music industry