Music Tasmania’s Industry membership is an excellent way for businesses to support our music community and promote their services.
Industry memberships promote and connect our music sector, supporting collaborations between industry and artists who share a love of contemporary music.
- Opportunity for organisations to claim a profile listing in Music Tasmania's industry directory
- Opportunity for industry members to provide a benefit to Music Tasmania members with a listing on the website promoting a special offer (e.g. a discount, add on etc.)
- Savings on domestic Virgin Australia flights
- Excess luggage upgrade Virgin Australia 32kg + QANTAS 69kg
- Discounted rates and reduced excess on car hire, plus multiple drivers, flexible driver age below 25 (over the age of 21 and full licence required)
- Online portal to book hotels and apartments at best rate ($15 booking fee applies to all bookings).
- Discounted Virgin Australia Lounge memberships. Joining fee $240 plus annual fee $375, a total of $615 (normally $770) conditions apply.
- Voting rights at the Music Tasmania’s Annual General Meeting (one vote per individual, band or organisation)
- Eligibility to apply for Music Tasmania’s programs
- Free or discounted access to Music Tasmania's workshops and networking events