What kind of music do you play? Select all applicable options
What services do you provide? Please select all applicable options.
Provide a music biography, or description of your business, venue, festival or event to be displayed on your directory page.
By submitting this form you agree to the following TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By supplying file(s) and information for a listing, you are giving permission for them to be published on the website, www.musictasmania.org
In submitting a request for a listing, you agree that the following terms & conditions apply:
1. You warrant that you are a Tasmanian artist, live music venue or event, or music-related business.
2. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to provide all information and materials (including but not limited to text, logos and artwork) (“Materials”) for your listing on the Music Tasmania website (“Website”).
3. All Materials are subject to the approval of Contemporary Music Services Tasmania Inc. ABN 13 858 847 625 trading as Music Tasmania and Music Tasmanian reserves the right to remove any Materials from the Website at any time, in its absolute discretion.
4. You warrant that:
(a) you own or have a license to use all Materials for publication on the Website;
(b) the Materials comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
(c) the Materials are true and not misleading;
(d) the publication of the Materials will not infringe the rights of any person or give rise to any claim against Music Tasmanian (or its officers, employees, agents or subcontractors).
5. You hereby indemnify Music Tasmania (including its officers, employees, agents and subcontractors) from and against all claims, demands, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages, awards, judgements and any other liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly in connection with the publication of any Materials on the Website or any breach by you of the warranties set out in paragraph 4.
6. In agreeing to publish the Materials, Music Tasmania excludes all conditions and warranties, to the fullest extent permitted by law. Music Tasmania makes no warranty as to the availability of the Website.
7. Music Tasmania will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damage or loss arising directly or indirectly or in any way attributable to the performance or non-performance by Music Tasmania of any of its obligations.
8. These terms & conditions contain the entire agreement between Music Tasmania and you in relation to your listing on the Website.
Please note, the Music Tasmania website uses Google Analytics for the collection of statistical data.