Apply for EMC Live
EMC is calling on any live electronic acts whether it’s a performance by a DJ, soloist, duo, trios or more to apply to perform at EMC LIVE 2019 from 13 and 14 November at The Lansdowne.
Curated by Dave Ruby Howe, (triple j Unearthed Music Director) EMC LIVE is designed specifically to showcase the incredible electronic music talent abundant in Australia, to the rest of the world. Each year, EMC brings a number of bookers, buyers and influential figures to Sydney so they can see first hand the amazing artists and music we have in Australia. The goal is to create new connections and opportunities for electronic music artists, managers and businesses in new and exciting markets internationally.
Successful applicants will receive:
- One of 16 showcasing slots at EMC LIVE to perform to bookers, industry influencers and new fans from domestic and international markets;
- A $500 bursary to contribute to your travel, accommodation or any special production needs for your EMC LIVE performance;
- Backline production for your showcase;
- Marketing and PR profiling you or your artist via EMC’s national and international marketing campaign, and EMC’s Australian and international publicity campaign;
- Two complimentary EMC 2019 conference passes for each performing member, and their manager or representative;
- Dedicated meetings with international guests attending EMC;
- Access to EMC CONNECTIONS – EMC’s online networking portal which allows you to connect with other EMC conference delegates to arrange other meetings during EMC;
- Complimentary access to a Muzeek PRO Plan for the duration of time from when you or your artist is first announced as an EMC LIVE artist, through to the completion of the EMC LIVE showcases. Muzeek’s PRO Plans deliver additional features, analytics and insights which we know you’re going to love.
Photo: Launceston act Sumner showcasing at EMC Live in 2018.